Thursday, June 13, 2013

Back to Blogging

Long time, no blog.  Seems to be the story of my life.  I continue to say that I will get better, and then never do.  I even went so far as switching servers and then still only posted twice.  So, here we go...

Things may be out of order, but I've got to start at some point.  I have many family vacations, holidays, and just plain fun life experiences to blog about, and hopefully I will eventually get to them all!

But for now I am going to just type away at the keyboard and hope the pictures upload quickly enough for me to play some blog catch-up.

For my kids...when you look back at the blog books years from now, know that a bunch of the following entries will be out of order for the last year of life, but it is really important for me to try and document as much of it as possible - even if not in chronological order!

Let's get this party started...

0 comments: