Sunday, February 27, 2011

Don't Hate Us...

because we went to the beach today.


and built sandcastles...
Photobucket

Photobucket

And smashed sandcastles...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
and in the above pictures please notice my new beach cart. I LOVE it. Love love love it! So easy...so practical...so necessary.

And flew a kite (a HUGE high light for Izzy)...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

...and although the water was so very cold, my little loves did attempt to boogie board. It was so short lived that I didn't even get any pictures.

We are looking forward so summer days filled with lots of beach fun! Book your trip now as Casa de Swyt is filling up quickly! ...and if you are looking for a place to Spring Break our neighborhood pool opens April 2nd!

Photobucket

3 comments:

~aj~ said...

I'm sure you already realize this, but you are living the life girlfriend! I'm so compeltely jealous...but in a good way. :)

Jac said...

Incredibly cute post!

Christie said...

Ugghhh...you make it really hard not to hate you : )