Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summer Night Sprinkler Fun

We interrupt the normal order of events to bring you a special message.

The kids and I have been in the house all day. With all the craziness of travel and guests the last couple weeks I just needed a day to regroup. So I paid bills, organized mail, made/cancelled doctor appointments, ordered school backpacks, lunchboxes, supplies, and just caught up on the every day stuff.

This evening the kids went outside for some "after dinner sprinkler fun" with the neighbor.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Long after Nikki left, my kids continued on.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It went from water fun to a full out mud bath.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gosh I love being a mom and being able to celebrate such fun moments with my kids!

0 comments: