Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Day 2

Well, I am really going to try hard to keep up with this blogging thing. Currently I am not allowing anyone to view these posts as I really haven't found my "grove" or figured out how to upload pictures and videos. ...and really who just wants to read about my day if there are no pics? This has been a really busy week as Pete's parents are due to arrive in a couple days so there is much to get ready!

Just a fun fact from today. Izzy has been trying SO HARD to reach the top of the climbing apparatus at McDonald's. Well, tonight she finally did! We had some birthday presents to buy at Toy's R Us this afternoon and afterwards we decided to hit up McD's for some much deserved ice-cream. Well, Izzy's little friend Jack tried to teach her how to climb up the "steps" by putting a foot into the netting on the side and then hoisting your body up. She was unable to do this one week ago, but tonight she got it! Ironically Jack was with us. The two of them climbing, pulling, hoisting was a site to see. I don't recall the last time she was beaming with so much pride. I only wish I had my camera to capture the moment. I will certainly take it next time - although I know the pictures won't be from the "first summit" they will still be great. Drew even got in on the action by clapping and yelling "Yay Izzy" with each step she was able to climb. ...speaking of Drew...

Drew, well, he is on day 4 of major crank! He is working on a couple of wicked teeth and is just not his normal happy go lucky self. He is okay with some motrin/tylenol pumping through his veins, but when the dose wears off he is not happy. I swear it is just like clockwork too. Tonight as I was singing him songs before bed and he kept biting into my shoulder. He has only ever bit me twice in the past. Tonight he was gnawing methodically at my shoulder. I sure hope he sleeps through the night.

That's all I've got.

0 comments: