Sunday, November 7, 2010

Best Friends

When Alisha photographed the kids this year one of my requests was for her to capture their close relationship. These two are certainly two peas in a pod. I am not sure how Pete and I got so lucky with these two, but we are very blessed. Many people know I am quite conflicted with regards to a third...would it ruin this relationship, strengthen it even more, or make no difference?

Check out some of these fantastic sib shots! Just try and pick a favorite :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love love love these next three

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this one is my current favorite. LOVE!

Photobucket

2 comments:

~aj~ said...

Do you have these framed all over your house? Because I seriously cannot pick a favorite. If they were my kids, I'd just have to invest in a LOT of picture frames. :)

Anonymous said...

Love these! Thanks for keeping up the blog, it makes you all feel closer, especially your description of Pete asking "Do we have two special plates?" I can picture it all. Batman birthday looked so cool. Timmy noted we didn't have capes at his superhero party! That's because his mom is too lazy... but we did make a lego batman pinata.
Congrats on my thriving nephew --Timmy's recent ht 47.5" wt 45#
Much love to you all
Sue