Friday, November 4, 2011

Izzy's Future Family

My morning drive with Izzy to school sure does make for some interesting conversations. On the mornings that we are fortunate enough to leave Drew at home I get all sorts of scoop from my girl. As much as I dislike leaving the house every morning, I will miss these talks once she starts taking the bus at our new house.

So this morning my girl seemed to have all sorts of energy and lots of giggles! We started our drive to school playing "guess the singer" on the radio and then our conversation quickly turned to her future...

Izzy and Averie have it all planned out. They are both going to marry a guy whose name begins with "E" and they will have two boys and one girl. The boys will be twins and their names will start with "J". The girls names will start with "S". Izzy is going to marry Eric, and they will have Joseph, Jake and Sarah. ...she plans to marry at 39 :)

Izzy and Averie will also live one house apart. A girl named Stella in their class will live between them. It is my understanding that Izzy and Averie plan to store lots of stuff at Stella's house as well as send the kids over there to play.

Both girls will have a dogs, Bichons, Izzy's will be named Daisy and Averie's, Rose.

I spoke to Erin, Averie's mom, this morning to see if she was aware of the girls future plans and I am happy to say that she told me the girls were planning to attend college, downtown Charleston, prior to any marriage and babies. Smart cookies :)

Won't it be interesting to see how these two really turn out...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

~aj~ said...

That is some good stuff. Oh, to be young again and have it ALL figured out. :)