Thursday, March 15, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

With another holiday wanting to occupy tomorrow's date I felt I needed to sneak this one in. Just a couple pictures...

The kids woke up to a bathroom door full of hearts! Each heart had a special message on it..."You are a great big sister"..."I love your laugh" ..."Chloe loves you" ..."You make me so proud" ...."You are full or great surprises" ..."You give the best hugs" ...you get the idea ;)
Photobucket

Izzy's fancy hair for school ;)
Photobucket

This also happened to be the day of her Author's Tea at school. Each child shared a book they wrote.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Each child was presented with a rose once finished reading. Such a special teacher!
Photobucket

Drew had a typical school Valentine Party...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And that night we enjoyed a special funfetti cake (the BEST flavor) that I made for those I love the most!
Photobucket

0 comments: