Sunday, September 19, 2010

First Fall Festival of 2010

While Pete was away on a guys weekend the kids and I took in a fall festival at Drew's preschool. The kids had a great time on the inflatables, as well as being reunited with old and new school friends. I was able to catch up with some friends as well while the kids all ran around like lunitics.

Smart me put the kids in matching, very bright, easy to spot shirts - one of my better mom moves. I was quickly able to spot my kids when looking out into the field full of little people.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love that fall offers so many fun things to do in good 'ole Greensboro. I am really looking forward to the temps cooling off as well as lots of fun family outings.

1 comments:

Jac said...

I'm not sure why, but I love the photo of them getting ready to shoot the basketball! So cute! Enjoy the change is seasons