Friday, May 27, 2011

Drew's Last Day of School

One kid down and one to go.

Photobucket
(he pulled his finger through the chalk right before I took this)

Drew's class had a fun Luau Party for the last day of school. I have never seen such a fancy party for a group of 3-4 year olds. check out this spread...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We plan to continue meeting up with Drew's classmates weekly throughout the summer. How could we not keep this goofy group together?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and we can't forget his teachers...
Photobucket

Photobucket

I am crossing my fingers that Drew gets in class with his "new best buddy" Jack W next year...his mom is a preschool teacher at the school so I am hoping she has some pull :) ...and how cute are these two together?
Photobucket

*and as a side note notice the mismatched crocs...told you this is how the kids wear 'em.
Photobucket

0 comments: