Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Drew's 4th Birthday Celebration at School

How cute is this face? One day after his fourth birthday, he was able to celebrate with his preschool class.

Photobucket
When I see this picture I get a lump in my throat which reminds me that my "baby" is 4. He looks so big to me in this picture...and it makes me sad - I really don't have a baby in my house anymore. Uh, Pete?

Pete and I surprised Drew by showing up for his school celebration. He was very excited to see us!

Photobucket

Before the birthday snack the kids say the blessing - Drew with his prayer hands :-)

Photobucket

For his birthday snack Drew wanted to take Batman cupcakes. I also added pretzels to counteract some of the sugar, hopefully.

Photobucket

Photobucket

...so nearly one month after Drew's birthday we are FINALLY going to have a birthday party this weekend!

I am keeping my anxiety at bay by dubbing it a "glorified play date". All I know is that Drew is very excited to have some of his best boy buddies over for a superhero birthday celebration this weekend. I have my fingers crossed for decent weather...and boys who have a great time celebrating Drew's 4th! ...details coming soon!

0 comments: