Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Barbie Car, Scooters, Pj's, Oh My!

Look what Izzy got 3 days after Christmas :-) It was the ONE thing that she asked for and thankfully it wasn't a gift from Santa.

Photobucket

The kids have tons of fun riding all over the backyard, as well as on the neighborhood streets and golf cart path.

Photobucket

Izzy is ALWAYS the driver, and surprisingly Drew has not pitched a fit. I think he is happy to control the radio - which plays three fantastic tunes!

Photobucket

And as long as they are in the backyard, you can be assured that Chloe is not far behind.

Photobucket

Another super fun outdoor gift are these scooters. Again, perfect for street and golf cart path riding. Once the little legs get stronger and endurance is built up then I see many rides to the grocery store in our future. I'd certainly be willing to ride a mile for a sweet treat and I'm pretty sure these guys will be to. ...but first I need to get them some knee pads - Drew has ripped two pair of jeans so far!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And after all that outdoor play, there is nothing better than snuggling up in these super cute jammies. Nora, my brother Andy's girlfriend, got the kids these for Christmas. She is currently living in Alaska so the kids refer to these as their "Alaska pajamas". How cute are these?

Photobucket

Drew's say, "I MOOSE have a hug" and Izzy's say, "Bear Hug" and the bear paws continue around to the back of the jammies.

0 comments: