Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Beach

Look what we did today!

Photobucket

Yup, it's January.

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 miles from our house.

Photobucket

And we were here...TODAY!

Photobucket

AND we met up with some friends from Cleveland who live here now too!

Averie is Izzy's age and they are both in kindergarten at the same school
Photobucket

Kendal is her 2 year old sister and I LOVE her...she is a piece of work and I would steal her if I could. Chances are her mama would know exactly where to look if she ever went missing though :)
Photobucket

And Austyn is her littlest baby sister who hung like a champ in the breezy beach weather.
Photobucket

Did I mention that today we went to the beach? and it is a mere 8 miles from our house? and it is January? ...did I?

2 comments:

Jac said...

I'm jealous!! Looks like a ton of fun!

Kristen Benn said...

See Charleston has its perks! Tell the ocean we said Hello!