Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Drew's First Day of 5 Day Preschool

Drew started back to school on Monday, and while I meant to put these pictures up yesterday, my car had a different plan for me. You see, I have been driving the same car for nearly 10 years and while I would love to see just how long I can drive it...that's just not practical these days. Anywho the car overheated and had to be towed which left me in a panic of "who can pick up whom" and the pics of Drew's first day just didn't get posted.

Photobucket

While eating breakfast - a blueberry waffle was his breakfast of choice.
Photobucket

From that photo I learned that the boy needs a haircut. Some people do it before school starts to make a good first impression. Not me. And from the next couple pictures you will notice that the camera settings were all off...who knows what I was doing?
Photobucket

Photobucket
Notice the mismatched crocs are still in full effect!

So this year Drew will be at school M-F from 9-12:30. On Wednesdays he will stay and do karate from 12:30-1 and then extended day until 2. On Friday he will stay until 1 for soccer. He is SUPER excited to be in class with his best buddy as well as doing both after school activities with him. I am super excited that we are on day 3 and he hasn't had a major meltdown.

I know what most of you are wondering. You are thinking to yourself "gosh, I wonder what Molly will do with all her free time?" I know, right?!? I have 3.5 hours 3 days a week and then 4 and 5 hours on the other 2 days. Before you all get excited let it be known that I am helping out in Izzy's class one of those days. The other 4 I hope to consistently clean the house (something that hasn't really been done since it was listed for 18 long months - I took a sabbatical from cleaning), meal plan, workout, post long overdue blogs that have been typed but need pictures, and get organized. IF, and that is a big if, I have some extra time once I get cleaned/organized then I hope to play some tennis and workout again on a regular basis.

...and just to keep it real, I am still tossing around the idea of a third baby just to shake things up :) Heaven forbid I get to comfortable in a routine, right?

1 comments:

Cyn said...

To me you will always be SUPER MOM!!! You are doing a great job! If I was able to be with my girls I hope I would be half the mother you are!