Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Med Update

We began Izzy's meds on Friday night.

For one week she gets 2.5 ml's twice a day. After the first week her dosage will increase to 3.5 ml's twice a day.

So far the side affects have been:
*she is tired, but can't sleep. I have a 6 year old insomniac on my hands!
*has an upset stomach
*says "the room just spun around me" a couple times
*will mutter an inaudible statement randomly

She has had a very low key weekend. We purposely didn't make any major plans because we didn't know how she would react to the meds.

I am happy to report that so far (and it has only been 3 days) she is still the happy go lucky girl I love! My fear was that I would lose that sweet Izzy girl personality, but it is still there in full force!

1 comments:

Jac said...

So glad!! I'll keep her in my prayers. xoxo