Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Breathe In...Breathe Out

Things are so incredibly hectic over here that my head might explode. Do you ever have so much to do that you just don't want to do any of it? You don't know where to start because the list is endless? If so, then that is how I feel.

Pete is now working the Charleston territory which leaves me and the kiddos to hold the fort down. Well, this fort needs a lot of work! ...things need to be fixed, cleaned and organized. It should have been on the market already! I can't get the house clean enough to even have a cleaning lady come in!!!! Do you know how bad that is? Bad. Help!

While trying to get the house in order, we have also been doing an insane amount of travelling the last few weeks. With all the fun has also come some very overtired kids which makes for a moody mama. Help! Things are beginning to look up though. Since returning from Baltimore two nights ago, the kids have slept over 12 hours both nights and have better attitudes.

Right now I should be wiping down blinds and baseboards in the playroom. Want to know what I am doing? Baking brownies. Want to know why I am making them? I am telling myself it is for Izzy and the friends she is having over tomorrow. The real reason however, is that I wanted to eat some brownie batter and am procrastinating.

Off to watch NYC Prep...instead of what I should be doing.

3 comments:

jaclyn said...

wish i could help in some way :( hang in there Molly!

Kelly said...

They really should sell brownie mix in single serve packets so we can get our batter fix without having to make an entire batch! Hmm...now there's an idea...

~aj~ said...

Ooooh, brownie batter. Yum! I hope that helped to improve your day.