Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Get Over It

I realize everyone has their panties all in a bunch, but give me a break! The kids and I left last Wednesday to go to Ohio. We got back late Monday night (then went to the pool) and have been on.the.go. ever since ;)

Yesterday Izzy had camp and Drew and I tried to clean up this pit of a house we are living in. Did I mention that while the kids and I were in Ohio, Pete and some workers were feverishly getting our house ready to list? There is so much dust, molding bits and pieces, and just general contracting crap around that cleaning is really pointless. Last night we had our friends who moved to Buffalo a few months ago join us at the pool. We had such a great time visiting with them! The husbands were there as well and we all had a really nice time.

This morning the kids and I headed to a kiddie amusement park, then out for ice-cream. We left the house this morning at 9:30 and just got back at 3:30. The kids are chillin and I am typing this.

At 5 I have a cut/color appointment and then tomorrow we leave for Baltimore!!!

I have lots of pictures to share, but not nearly enough time to post them now. Heck, I don't think it will get done before we return from Baltimore.

I am REALLY looking forward to our weekend getaway though. We are staying at a great hotel, with lots of family and friends! One of my most favorite cousins is getting married, and two of her sisters have had baby boys in the last 6 months and I can't wait to get my hands all over them :)

Til I return~

0 comments: