Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pool Pictures

Here are some shots from our day at the pool. Check out these bathing beauties.

Photobucket

Photobucket

...sometimes known as the Three Stooges :)

Photobucket

Immediately after I took this last picture Drew stood up and jumped into the water. I set the camera down and went to jump in after him. As I approached the water I noticed he had jumped out, spun around underwater and was swimming back towards the wall. I never even got in the water to fetch him. Amazing I tell ya. The boy has gills!

Here is Drew getting ready to go off the board. ...major series of shots below...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally a couple slide shots.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Scary, huh? And then look at what Drew does as soon as he hits the water. He spins around and swims AWAY from you. He certainly keeps us on our toes. Being at the pool these days is MUCH harder than it was at the beginning of the summer.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

what fun. I'm amazed at your little water lovers. Sugar doesn't like the water in her face. sigh...

Jaclyn said...

Awe, I loved this post! You all look like you are having a blast! Drew is quite the swimmer! Love Izzy's new swimsuit!