Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's A Good Thing He's Cute!

Izzy had a couple friends over today and they were discussing the various sizes of tv screens. The statements all went along the lines of this: ____ has the biggest screen I've ever seen.

Drew approaches me in the kitchen where I am making lunch and says ever so serious, "Mama. You have the biggest butt I ever seen!"

Thanks kid.

**************************************

This evening at the pool Izzy, Rylie, Delaney and Drew are all having a snack. The girls are sitting on the ground, while Drew is standing. Drew drops a raisin and then stoops down to pick it up. I say, "Go ahead, you can eat it. Heck, it probably fell out of your mouth."

Drew says, "Or maybe it fell out of my butt!" ...are you done laughing? He even drew out the word butt so it was more like "buuuuuhuuuutt".

Of course all the girls busted up laughing. ...and Stephanie (Rylie's mom) couldn't hide her laughter either. I didn't know who to be more upset with, Drew or Stephanie? I will admit that as inappropriate as it was, it was funny because it was so unexpected...yet so very boy.

0 comments: