Monday, November 16, 2009

Disneyworld Round II

We just let the kids in on a little secret...we are going back to Disneyworld! Yup, the Swyts are going back to the happiest place on earth!

This trip was so not planned...but a welcome surprise (isn't that what some people say when announcing a pregnancy). Friends of ours from Cleveland happen to be going and we have decided to tag along. My girlfriends husband has a conference there so it was a no brainer for her and the boys (ages almost 4 and 1 at the time of the trip) to tag along. They were able to score a sweet deal on a hotel for a couple extra nights which then made it a no brainer for us to tag along as well. That coupled with the fact that my parents now live outside Orlando - just seems like it was meant to be, right?

We told the kids yesterday (I was on the phone making plans and they overheard - otherwise we would have waited to tell them) and they are super excited. I think Christmas could pass them by and they might be okay because Disney would be soon follow.

So, I've got lots to plan! I need to give kuddos to myself for our one day trip to Magic Kingdom this past April. We went over Easter and the place was INSANE! But...due to my route planning and extensive online research we rocked it!

Off to start planning...

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Jealous!!!! When is the trip?

My boys keep begging to go back. Darn newborn. ;)

Jaclyn said...

So fun!!