Tuesday, November 17, 2009

tidbits

Drew: while watching the previews for a new movie he says, "this is like a zilly-ion (zillion) commercials!" He then concentrates really hard, looks at his fingers and begins counting, "One, two, three, four, five." Thankfully he then stopped and didn't try counting to a zilly-ion.

Izzy having a brain fart when trying to recall the word "marker"...she referred to it as a "crayon with juice in it".

While swimming in the pool at the Atlanta hotel, the kids made some friends...Drew comes up to me and says, "Wook Mom, me an Izzy are pay-in wiff does kids over dere ...da ones dat wook wike choco-wit." Great Drew ;)

Drew out of nowhere says to me, "Mom, I just ate my booger, just so you know." ...thanks Drew.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved having the family down for Thanksgiving and truly wish we all were always together! We had the best time and its amazing how Izzyy & Drew rock manners, education, and most importantly happiness through the guidance of great parents! We only got in one argument all week and it was over wine, not a bad fight to have:) . I'm lucky to be blessed with my family and best friends!