Monday, January 25, 2010

Disney Preview

We had the most FANTASTIC time on our Disney trip! Our family was in serious need of quality family time. The last 8 months with Pete commuting have been difficult for each and every one of us. There isn't much that says fun for the entire family like Disney World. ...throw in some really great friends for the trip and it made it doubly (is that a word) fantastic!

Nothing says Disney with small children quite like Magic Kingdom. I could probably write an entire weeks worth of entries on this day alone!
Photobucket

A trip highlight...Pete being chosen by Belle to play the Beast in her Storybook Adventure!
Photobucket

We also took in lots of shows!
Photobucket

We met up with princesses...this was Izzy's one "must do" on our trip.
Photobucket

Drew likes to view the characters from afar...except for Peter Pan (maybe he figures he could take him in a fight?) This is by far one of Drew's most favorite memories.
Photobucket

Early mornings, jam packed days, and late nights were the norm. The kids did amazingly well and I can't recall a single major meltdown (MA correct me if I am wrong?). Finally on our last day Drew could not fight the urge any longer...
Photobucket

And poor sweet Izzy girl got sick on our last day. She is a trooper though! The girl woke up puking and insisted on moving forward with our plans. She knew the option to leave was always there, but no way was she missing out. I am pretty sure I am out of the running for Mother of the Year award for 2010 for dragging her around like this...
Photobucket

Not only did we do parks, but we got to swim too! Anyone who knows us, knows that I have two fish on my hands.
Photobucket

I guess I will break the trip down into pieces parts, but it might be a couple days before I get to it. You see, I have a free Shutterfly album to make that needs to be completed by the 31st.

2 comments:

jac said...

so cute! glad you guys had fun! weather looked beautiful for you guys! is Iz feeling better?

Kristin said...

You make me want to go back to Disney soooo bad! I'm so glad you guys got to go again so soon. You guys really did need that family fun. Can't wait for more!