Thursday, January 14, 2010

Rub-a-Dub-Dub Fun in the Tub

I swiped this idea from a fellow mommy blogger - an amazing idea that I can't believe I didn't come up with on my own? If I knew how to link to her blog so you could see how way cool she is, I would, but I am not, so I can't :(

This afternoon craft kept my kids occupied for over an hour one day. I folded laundry, put clothing away, chatted on the phone, and listened as the kids giggled away in the tub.

Photobucket
That would be a "D" for Drew on his chest.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nothing was safe from being painted: bodies, walls, cups...if only I would have been smart enough to give them wash cloths to clean off the walls when they were done.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Live and learn...next time, and I am sure there will be a next time, the kids will do the clean up.

1 comments:

~aj~ said...

Yay! I'm glad it was a success (even if Photobucket is hatin' right now). It's time for us to do this again soon...mama could use some time to get things done around the house. :)