Sunday, January 10, 2010

Family Portraits 2009

I gave a preview of some of these photos back in October, I think? There were many more pictures to share, but I wanted to wait until I made some photo books for the grandparents for Christmas. Since Christmas has come and gone I can now share all our pictures.

We were originally going to have our portraits done in Charleston in September, but that was the weekend that Drew ended up so sick(and my kids rarely get sick!) so we had to reschedule. We are super excited however that our amazing photographer vacations in Charleston so she will still be able to do our yearly pictures even after we move.

This first picture is what we used for this years holiday card. With so many to choose from I suprised myself by limiting the cards to a single photo. We got lots of compliments from friends on the photo (probably cause you can't see Pete and me) so that was nice.
Photobucket

A couple of Pete and me :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Some family shots...
Photobucket

Photobucket

check out Drew's tonsils in this shot...
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love Drew's expression in this one...
Photobucket

And I love this one because Drew is my lover boy for sure!
Photobucket

Some of the stars of the show...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alisha wasn't really sure how these shots were going to turn out while she was shooting, but I LOVE them!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think this shot is super cute as well...who doesn't love a cute backside?
Photobucket

Some of Drew - this first one is his "superhero" pose.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a couple more of Miss Iz
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

jac said...

i love looking at these!

~aj~ said...

Still my favorite family pictures of all time!