Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Puppy Love ...round two

Today Izzy had her field trip to sing for the elderly. I had volunteered to drive, as well as transport one other student. In my car was Izzy and Erik. Erik is Carson's best friend (and Carson is the boy who gave Izzy a "love letter" yesterday)! The teacher told me that Izzy picked Erik to ride with us.

Carson's mom also volunteered to drive today. She however only had room for Carson because she has an infant in her car as well. Once we arrived at our destination, Lisa (Carson's mom) told me how upset Carson was. He was mad at his mom because she volunteered to drive. He told her, "If you wouldn't have picked me up then I could have gone in Izzy's car with her!"

I relayed this entire story to Pete via text and he said to cancel Directv because this whole Melrose Place: Preschool edition is more entertaining :-)

Here is a really poor quality picture of Izzy, her best school friend Sarah, and both her boys.

Photobucket

0 comments: