Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Puppy Love

Some may recall that Izzy wanted to have an "all girl" birthday party, ...except for two boys from her class and Drew. Well, one of those boys happens to be sweet on my Izzy :-)

Last week after dropping Izzy off at school one morning, a mother of one of the boys told me her son made Izzy's valentine first. I told this to Izzy and she got quiet, blushed, and looked down. She told me that she liked this boy too. All I could think was "Oh, poor Pete!" I think it is cute, but even at age 5 I don't think Pete feels the same way.

Well today we pulled into the parking lot right next to Carson's car (that is the boy). As soon as Izzy got out of the car, Carson handed her a folded note. This is what it said:

Photobucket

As if this alone isn't cute enough, well tomorrow Izzy's class is going to go sing for the elderly. I will be a big bowl of mush watching the cute little 4/5 year olds sing for the 80-90 year olds. The room will be filled melting hearts and smiling kids!

1 comments:

jaclyn said...

so so sweet! good luck to pete!