Monday, February 1, 2010

Stinkin Update :-(

So, how awful is this...I got a virus. By "me" I mean my computer. I have had a computer for oh, let's say 20 years and have never gotten one. Til now. There is never a good time to be without a computer, but this seems to be an awful time! My goal was to have our Disney trip wrapped up by last night so that I could blog all about Izzy's 5th birthday today. Instead I have no computer PLUS we are covered in snow here in the 'boro and the kids probably won't have school before Thursday! THEN we are getting more snow Friday night!!! Chances are Izzy won't have her party on Saturday. The poor girl missed her school party/leader day today and will now probably have to reschedule her actual party for who knows when?

I did snap some outdoor snow shots and Izzy birthday pictures with my new camera today. Hopefully I will have time to sneak to the basement to use the computer "way down there" and do a blog or two.

...but don't hold me to that.

The good news:
Izzy had a FANTASTIC 5th birthday at home today!

Drew has been enrolled in preschool in Charleston for next year. It isn't the best days/times (afternoons) but at least he is at a school I am comfortable with.

1 comments:

jac said...

Happy Birthday Iz! Awesome news for Drew/school next year!