Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Spa Day for Izzy

It was a big couple of days of "firsts" for Miss Iz. She lost her first tooth and she got her first mani/pedi.

No special reason for the pampering for my girl ...it is just somethin a girls gotta do for herself sometimes!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She also got her nails done, but since I was clear across the salon (getting my pedi) I couldn't really get a decent picture. She sat quietly, and occasionally grinned at me when we made eye contact, but basically she took it all in and just enjoyed herself :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I look forward to many more mother/daughter spa days! ...I think some of our best conversations may occur as we both sip our favorite beverages and relax into a foot bath of bubbles.

1 comments:

jac said...

incredibly cute!