Sunday, July 25, 2010

Kid Funnies~

Pete asking Drew...

Pete: Drew, do you like Tupperware?
Drew: Yes, I'm silverware!

********************************************************************

Izzy and I were talking one morning and I said to her, "sometimes I just don't get your brother?". Izzy replies, "Mommy, sometimes I just don't get myself!"

********************************************************************

On Sunday Izzy asked for a friend to come over and play. I told her "no" and she continued to ask. I said, "Izzy today is a family day - no friends." She said, "But Mom, I thought yesterday was a family day?" I am not sure whether she just loves her friends or doesn't like hanging out with us?

********************************************************************

Drew came downstairs all upset and whining. When I asked him what was wrong he showed me a booger on his finger and said, "I can't get dis booger back in my nose." Really? Really???? Who tries to put a booger back in their nose?

0 comments: