Monday, July 12, 2010

Space Dog

Friday morning at 9 I dropped Chloe off at the vet to get spayed.

Friday around 5 I picked Chloe up from the vet. I brought her home and a little while later took her out where she peed. I thought to myself, "this isn't so bad."

Saturday and Sunday she peed ONLY in the house. ...on blankets, throw pillows, the leather couch, area rugs...whatever she wasn't particular. I *think* it had something to do with not liking the grass on her bare belly (she was shaved). I say this because every time I would take her out, she would walk a step and then retreat to lick her stomach and not move.

Sunday night she got her energy back and must have been feeling better because she blitzed all around the backyard and peed outside!

Monday she popped two stitches.

This is what she looks like now :-(

Photobucket

...and now she is just so embarrassed that she won't even walk, let alone try to pee outside. I keep telling her how cute she looks but she just keeps that tail between her legs with her head down. Poor thing.

0 comments: