Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Show and Share

It was "I" week at Drew's school this week. Guess what he decided to take for his "show and share"?

Photobucket

He couldn't have been more excited! As soon as she walked into his classroom, he jumped up and said to his class, "Oh, my surprise is here!" He immediately grabbed her and gave her the most loving hug. He sure does love his big sister.


Photobucket

Izzy was also able to see all her old teachers from years past. She was ooh'd and ahhh'd over and told how tall she has gotten and how much everyone loved the short new do. I was so proud of her for answering all the questions her old teachers asked her. Typically when someone asks her a direct question when I'm around she will get all quiet and shy and look at me to answer for her. Not today folks - she was the big kid on campus :-)

0 comments: