Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Allergies

What's a mom to do with a boy who suffers from allergies when all he wants to do is play outside?

Put him in the tub with some paint!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Drew went to school this morning and about 90 min. later I got a call to come pick him up. His nose was running like a faucet and his eyes were red and puffy. Some of you may be thinking to yourself, "gosh, I thought Drew was tested for allergies and didn't have them?" You are right. Drew was tested and the results were negative for allergic reactions to over 300 things. I think the test was bogus.

Oh well, we came home, played outside to get the sillies out (what is a little more pollen), and then I popped him in the tub to get all rinsed off while I folded laundry. He is now on the couch nearly comatose since he took some benedryl. If only we didn't have to leave in 20 min. to pick up Izzy we might have both gotten a nice nap.

Photobucket

*in the 4 min. it took me to write this post, Drew fell asleep. I then transferred him to the car and he didn't even stir.

0 comments: