Thursday, March 24, 2011

Self Discovery

This morning Drew had on a pair of boxer shorts. Imagine his surprise when he reached his hand into the front opening. The conversation went something like this:

Drew: Hey Mom, if I reach in dis pocket I can feel my p3nis.
Me: Really? Wow Drew :)
Drew: Ya, I just gotta reach in dis pocket, then turn my hand to reach around dis way and dere's my p3nis!

Ahhh, boys :-) So easily amused!


***************************************************************

Me: Drew, don't spit out your food. (as spaghetti noodles hang from his mouth)

Drew: Mom, I wasn't spitting. I was coughing and there was food in my mouth.

Whatever kid. I know spitting when I see it!

****************************************************************

So Drew is very into commercials with websites these days. So much so he will even include the "blah blah blah .com backslash _____". Yesterday he requested I pull up "stop bullying speak up .com" This led to a conversation about bullies and when I asked Drew if he knew any he referenced how Buford is a bully to Baljeet in "Phineas and Ferb". Ahhh, Drew :)

0 comments: