Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'm Back and Ready to Roll!

I've got me a new phone, a new computer and a new attitude!

Getting ready to go on a posting frenzy with all the free time and updated fast techno gadgets I've got.

But first, a quick update on the 'lil Miss. This past Friday marked her getting her first "full dosage" of meds. Aside from more of the same old: restless sleep, stomach aches, head aches...she is doing well. In fact when I met with her teacher yesterday she told me she believes Izzy is actually more alert since beginning her medication. I'm hoping the sleep, stomach, and head issues will subside as the meds begin to work over the next couple weeks. Thanks for all the thoughts, prayers, concern! I am happy to report that I think we are going to be just fine :)

0 comments: