Thursday, October 13, 2011

Oh Boogers!

We got home from Disney last Wednesday night.

Thursday both kids went to school.

Friday Izzy stayed home sick.

And by Friday night Drew had a temperature.

That was the beginning of the crud in our house. One full week later and we still aren't all fully recovered. Izzy is well. Pete is probably at 80%. Drew and I are at about 65-70%. Drew got hit the hardest with his temp at 103-104 for the majority of the week and as high as 106. Currently he is going on 24 hours fever free but still has an awful nasty cough that doesn't stop!

I came across this picture of him I took as we were packing up the car to head out to Disney.

It makes me smile :)

Photobucket

*I did just sort through the Disney pictures and I have no idea how I am going to figure out what to post but by the end of the weekend all Disney pics will be up!

0 comments: