Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Leader Day for Izzy

Today was Izzy's leader day at school. I am sure you can all guess what (or whom) she took for Show and Share.

Photobucket

Chloe couldn't have been more well behaved. She quickly snuggled up next to Izzy and allowed the kids to approach her (one at a time) for some puppy love. Izzy just grinned through the whole process, while Drew answered all the questions from her classmates.

Photobucket

Photobucket

As we were getting ready to leave I noticed Drew at the chalkboard.

Photobucket

I didn't pay much attention to him since he was behaving himself. Imagine my surprise when I saw this!

Photobucket

Can you tell what it says? It says DREW. I was really really impressed. Maybe lots of 3 year olds write their names, but it isn't something we have worked on with Drew. I recall about 3-4 months ago him wanting to write his name, but just being frustrated because he couldn't on his own. ...and to brag a bit more about Drew...Yesterday when Izzy was reading to me she pointed to a word and asked what it spelled. I told her to sound it out and Drew says, "It says 'pup' Izzy." By golly he was right. So I asked him about 5 more words and he also knew "play" and "cup".

2 comments:

Jac said...

Way to go Drew! Maybe it's the Swyt male genes, they are all smart! :)

Love the pics of Iz and Chloe! Hope you guys are well!

~aj~ said...

Okay Drew is one smart boy! I'm so impressed!!!