Sunday, April 18, 2010

Special Days with Dad

Last Thursday and Friday the kids had special "Dad" programs at school. We were fortunate because Pete was able to arrange his schedule to be in Greensboro - ain't no way he was missin it!

The past two weeks the kids worked very hard on special projects for Pete. I got daily updates from both of them...and they were super excited when they realized they were making some similar things.

While Izzy made Pete a tie, Drew insisted he made a "scarf" for Pete.

Both drew pictures of their daddy :-)

Here are Izzy and Pete on Thursday for "Dining with Dad".
Photobucket

Photobucket

Her interview:
My dad's name is Pete.
My dad is 55 years old.
My dad's favorite food is cereal.
My dad's favorite color is green and blue.
My dad's favorite TV show is basketball.
My dad's job is working with his friends.
My dad spends most of his time doing work.
My dad and I love to play Zingo Bingo together.
When I am with my dad we talk about doggies.
My dad is very smart and knows all about basketball and dogs.

Drew and Pete on "Donuts for Dad" day.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Drew's interview:
My dad's name is Pete.
He is 17 years old.
Dad's favorite food is turkey sandwich.
He spends most of his time doing these things: plays Super Mario Brothers.
My dad is very smart and knows all about Mario & Luigi.

2 comments:

Alisha said...

I'm not sure what's cuter-
the interview answers
OR
Drew's haircut! Oh my gosh he looks so handsome!!!

Jac said...

I'M laughing so hard! I can't believe Pete is 55!? He looks great for his age ;)