Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Another try

Can it really be all that hard to place a picture where I want it to be placed within a blog post? The answer for me is YES!



Okay, so now I need to go see if that worked?

Wow! I might have figured this out...well for the time being anyway.

Alrighty then. Typical day here at the Swyt household. Izzy doesn't have school on Wednesdays so we usually meet up with her friend Delaney. Delaney and Izzy were born a day apart and are the best of friends. For two girls with such strong opinions they certainly play well together. Jen, Delaney's mom, and I can carry on a conversation without numerous interruptions! ...that is until either Drew or Mia needs our attention.

So, the kids and I headed to the playground to meet up with our friends. We were there first so we did some swinging and sand castle building until they arrived. Drew has been hit with awful allergies and decided at one point to take a quick snooze in the swing.



Izzy had to pause from swinging to take a call...from Omi.

At one point while the kids were on the swings, I turned away to pull my hair up in a ponytail. My back was towards Izzy and she said "Mommy, people are gonna wonder why is that lady pulling up her hair and not pushing her kids?" I said "You think so? I bet they are thinking that is sure a great mom for bringing those kids to the playground!" Crazy girl!

When Delaney showed up we had a picnic lunch. Look at how happy those silly girls are.



After our first park visit we came home and both kids took 3 hour naps before I woke them at 5! We needed to head back out to another park to meet up with our friends again. This time Jack was able to join us in some playground fun.


Look at the way cool truck that Drew found to play on!


After our playground fun the kids and I headed over to Bruster's for some ice-cream. Chocolate ice-cream for Izzy and vanilla for Drew. ...both complete with sprinkles of course. It was our first outdoor ice-cream trip of the season. ...with many many more to follow.

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Izzy's comment was hilarious..."people are gonna wonder..." what a crack up!

I wish you guys weren't so far away. :(