Thursday, May 22, 2008

Meet the Preschool Graduate

Here she is...


Just 9 short months ago I dropped Izzy off at school for her first day. She has always been quite attached to me and I was probably more scared to leave her then she was to leave me! I sat in the school parking lot for 30 min. thinking the teachers would call me to come back and get her. They never called. Not that first day or any day thereafter. Izzy was a preschool CHAMP! It took until almost December before me leaving was "easy" but I was so confident in the ability of the school staff that I was never worried.

Here are Izzy's teachers:

Mrs. Quinn


and Mrs. Weaver


Izzy's school days were filled with crafts, music class, chapel, reading, outdoor play and indoor play. ...and snack! Izzy's most favorite activities seemed to be music, chapel (she loves to sing) and riding bikes in the gym. Her teachers told me she would ride the same bike everyday. She didn't play ball, or run races, but rode bikes nonstop. She liked to pretend to go "grocery shopping" for Mrs. Weaver. Izzy's very best friend in her class is Sarah - although she has never played with Sarah outside of the school setting.

This past week in addition to graduation, Izzy had "beach day". Here is a picture of the beach babe!



Here are some more graduation pictures...get ready for picture overload.

My favorite:




This is what Drew did to entertain himself. First he found a truck to play with...


Then he decided he should do the video taping...


How cute are my two kiddos after Izzy's ceremony...


Afterwards we headed to Brusters with some friends for ice-cream...
Miss Iz

Mr. Drew

Drew and Zach (Alexandra's little brother who is one month older than Drew)

Alexandra, Ian and Izzy


Next we headed to Delaney's for some bike riding and tag playing!




We finished our night off at Elizabeth's pizza with Daddy. We had such a wonderful day and couldn't be more proud of our big girl!

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Okay, Drew is still obviously loving those crocs. and I agree that picture of Izzy by those purple flowers is the best...love how she's looking over her shoulder.