Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tough Stuff

I am still trying to figure out this blogging thing. Since I have to fumble around some more to get the pictures uploaded into the right spots I am going to try my luck with a video clip. I have some old clips of the kids and we will see what happens when I try to upload them here...


Click to play testing blogability
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



Okay, I think it worked? So let's try one more, shall we?


Click to play Funny Drew - Ahhh Choo
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



Hooray for me! It looks like I figured out how to upload smilebox stuff. Now I just need to figure out how to do actual pictures. THEN I can go back and share all sorts of fun memories from the last couple of weeks.

0 comments: