Thursday, May 8, 2008

Muffins for Moms

Today was a very special day for Miss Izzy and me. It was "Muffins for Moms" at her school. Izzy and I were fortunate in that Daddy was able to arrange to stay home with Drew this morning so we could go - just us girls.

Off we go...check out Izzy's super cute outfit.

Here we are in her classroom

Each Mom was given a cute placemat that had our handprint and our child's handprint on it as well as a picture frame. Oh, and Izzy made me a necklace too.

Drew woke up in a foul mood this morning. So foul that I almost put him back to bed shortly after he got up. While at Muffins for Moms, I got a text from Pete that said "Done yet? ARRGGGHHHH". I knew Drew was being a pill. The hard part was coming back home knowing I now needed to keep him up until we got Izzy from school. I took him outside where we blew some bubbles. Look at this poor face - so miserable from allergies.



Once Drew wakes from his nap and Izzy's quiet time is over then the kiddos and I are heading off to Toys R Us to pick up a birthday present for Jack. It is an ugly day here so I figure what could be more fun then playing with toys at the toy store? Hopefully we can kill enough time until Daddy gets home.

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Girl, you've got it figured out! What a special Mother's Day treat.