Thursday, January 29, 2009

AKA: Drew

Andrew is his given name. We call him Drew or Drew-Drew. It used to be when you asked him his name, he would reply "I Drew-Drew, I two."

These days he is Drew 5% of the time.

The following list is made up of names that Drew has given himself. Most of these names have "partners" to go with them. I am typically the recipient of these names if there is only one other partner. If there are numerous partners in crime then the pecking order is me, Izzy and finally Pete.

Current list:
Mr. Incredible (Molly is Violet, Izzy is Mrs. Incredible and Pete is Dash or Syndrome (not sure how to spell that name or really even pronounce it since I haven't sat through the entire movie)).

Buzz Lightyear (Molly and Izzy are either Woody or Jesse)

Handy Manny(Molly is Kelly, as is Izzy sometimes, Pete is Mr. Lopart)

Zoom-Zoom His superhero name

Baby Jesus(Molly is Mary) He often says "I Baby Jesus" when rolling himself up in a blanket.

Austin from the Backyardigans (Molly is Pablo, Izzy is Uniqua)

Rooney Doodle from the Doodlebops (Molly is Moe Doodle and Izzy is Dee-Dee Doodle) When in Doodlebop character you can count on him to be singing the theme song. Don't try to sing along with him though because you aren't allowed!

I am sure there are a couple more that I will need to add. I love that he has such a great imagination, but also realize that he may watch a bit too much tv. For those that see him on a regular basis you are aware that if you address him by his given name when he is in character you will get a tongue lashing.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that he includes you guys in his imaginative thought! so cute!