Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Drew...

So Drew has had some AWFUL diapers for the last week or so. Today he had about 5-6 particularly bad ones. So, I am trying to figure out if he could be sick, or if it might be teething? It is hard to say because then end of last week he certainly wasn't eating well and he was whipped around with Pete in the hospital. So is he now sick? simply adjusting to the chaos of last week? or teething?

So tonight I notice that he is drooling quite a bit. I say to him, "Hey Drew, does your mouth hurt? Do you think you might be getting some new teeth in there Buddy? Can I put my finger in your mouth and see if you are getting any new teeth?"

He says, "Sure! (pause) ...and then I bite it!

The little booger. So of course I tell him that I don't want to put my finger in his mouth if he is going to bite it and he immediately tries to grab my hand and shove it in his mouth. The little stinker.

0 comments: