Saturday, August 22, 2009

Way Fun Birthday Party

We went to a very fun "old school" birthday party. By old school I simply mean it was at the house of the birthday girl, and not some over the top rented facility :) However, there was a big bounce house in the backyard!

Photobucket

This owners of this backyard could charge money to let kids play. They had a swingset, old fashion tree swing, zipline, and a trampoline. Wanna see how much fun we had?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think both kids thoroughly enjoyed the zipline. The first time each one rode it I held onto their arm in case they dropped.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Almost more fun then zipping down was running back up to make the handoff to the next rider.
Photobucket

Here is a quick video of the kids doing the zipline - watch Drew's feet.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Looks like a TOTAL blast. Maybe they could rent out their backyard for other people to host THEIR parties in. If I had a summer baby (oh wait, I will) and a yard like that I'd stop paying for Chuck E Cheese and rec center swimming too! :)

~aj~ said...

I love the picture of you running next to Izzie. Looks like such a fun party!

Wish my boys had summer birthdays so we could get in on some of that action. You know we'd be slip and sliding it up BIG time if we had a party at our house!