Thursday, March 11, 2010

Izzy's First Kiss?

Breathe in...breathe out...

Was it, or wasn't it her first kiss?

You decide.

I was told by a mommy friend yesterday that she heard Izzy kissed Carson in music class. As if that wasn't shock enough, she said, "On the lips."

Breathe in, breathe out. WHAT????

Think, think. Why would Izzy not have told this to me? Wait! Pete picked her up after music class. I was getting my hair done (it looks fantastic, thanks for asking) and didn't see her until much later that day. Still...why didn't she tell me...

After I heard about this kiss, I asked Izzy. She denied any kiss ever happened. I even tried to "trick" her into slipping by asking her at "which" music class she kissed Carson to which she replied, "Ma-om! I said I didn't kiss him!" ...and then she smiled her sweet little grin.

So, did she kiss him and doesn't want to tell me? I find that really hard to believe, and so sad if it is true. OR, is Carson making false claims which make my daughter look like the class floozy?

I need to dig further ...and hopefully get to the truth.

****On a side note, we were watching High School Musical 3 the other night and at one point Izzy said to me, "Mommy, I am going to be sad when I move and have to leave my boyfriend." "I'm sure you will be Izzy...who is your boyfriend?" Izzy giggled (as if to say "silly mommy") "Mom, it's Carson!"

...so maybe she did kiss him?


***********************************************************

Izzy tells me a couple nights ago, "I watched Erik go to the bathroom at school today."

Me: Really?
Izzy: Yup.
Me: Don't the boys use the one bathroom and the girls another?
Izzy: He was in the small one between the classrooms.
Me: Oh. You know, you really should give people privacy when they are going to the bathroom.
Izzy: I just wanted to see if he sat down or stood up to pee?
Me: ...and
Izzy: (so matter of fact) he stands up.

Great.

2 comments:

Jac said...

Oh wow, oh wow! First, I bet your hair looks amazing! :) it always does!

Miss Iz? She cracks me up! I am guessing she didn't kiss him, she would tell you...she told you about the bathroom, right? :)

Christie said...

Oh girl...you have a long road ahead of you with Miss Izzy. She is gonna be a firecracker!

On a side note: You must post pics of your hair!