Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Boys

If Drew had his way then this is what he would do ALL DAY LONG!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last week Drew was addicted to Mario Kart. This week it is Super Mario Brothers. Well, I was threatening Drew with not being able to play Mario Kart if he didn't listen. The little stinker wasn't phased at all and said, "Oh. Oh. Dat's okay Mom cause I don't want to pway Mario Kart. I want to pway Mario Brothers!"

Some days the Wii "mysteriously overheats" and we aren't able to play it...and thankfully after a 10 minute meltdown Drew is able to find something else to occupy his time.

1 comments:

Jac said...

Wow! I can't believe how much older Drew looks in these pics!! BTW, I still need new pics for my living room frames ;)

Miss you guys! Any chance you want to come visit this Spring? We'd love to have you!!