Monday, June 16, 2008

Working on a slideshow

Let's see if this works. Should it work then I will know I am one more step closer to becoming a truly skilled blogger!

These are pictures from our first day in Chicago (yes, the trip we took last month) where we take in a Cubs game. Notice there are no shots of the actual game as we literally sat down and then immediately left. As we sat down a homerun was hit and the crowd cheered. That was enough to scare both kids, one of which needed a nap and the other whom was forced to wake up from one for the game, so Aunt Jaclyn and I took them to the park and playground while the guys stayed for the rest of the game.

Since the shots are just random I thought I would try a slideshow. Here's hoping it works.



*Unbelievable, it worked! Okay, slideshows are going to be my new favorite addiction for a while now. I am just going to randomly throw some together for the heck of it :)

**Okay, it really wasn't that easy at all. Truth be told is that when I hit "preview" it appeared just fine, but once I hit "publish" I got an error. I spend a good while trying to manipulate things to no avail. Then I called on my go-to gal Kristin and she helped me! Thanks Kristin!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Ooooh...look at you go with your slideshow-ing! Yay!

And look at that side bar with your "this time __ year" stuff.

Way to blog, girlie!

Kelly said...

Great pictures! Next time, buy the ice cream in the plastic baseball hat before you find your seats and hopefully the kids won't be distracted by any amount of cheering.