Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Have You Missed Me?

A few folks have inquired as to why I have not blogged lately? Well, I have good reason for being gone so long...THE SWYT FAMILY REUNION! This past week was spend with 15 other adults and 11 other children in good 'ole Oglebay, WV.

Here's the gang...
Photobucket
Not bad for a picture taken with a self timer. Can you believe that every single person is looking? I find it amazing that not one child is crying or looking away. Not a single parent is looking down at, over at or in some way a child? Pretty darn good.

Here is my family. If anyone messed up the picture it would be me for not positioning myself better.

Photobucket

Now if I could just find the time to sort through the 150+ pictures in addition to all the laundry, grocery shopping and general errands I need to do then we might be in business for a recap. Oh and don't forget my most important job and reason for blogging...the KIDS! Those little buggers require quite a bit of my time and attention :) I can't quite figure out the best way to blog about our week? Once I get that figured out you will all be the first to know.

Til then...

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Welcome home...and good luck figuring out how to best tell us about your week. Next time I take a trip I might have to steal "your way". :)