Thursday, July 31, 2008

Someone...Anyone...

Please help me!

This has never happened to me since I became a mom almost 3 1/2 years ago. I am sick.

I woke up fine. Went to play at Delaney's house just fine. Went to Target. Again, fine. Then to McDonald's for Sweet Tea and milk for the kids. No food. I thought I was fine? Came home and ended up in the bathroom. TMI here, but was sitting on the toilet and puking into a trash can while my 3 year old found me the phone.

Called Pete. Didn't answer. Texted Pete. Still heard nothing.

Drew is in his room and I am hoping he takes a nap. Of course right now he is playing with his wall letters. Note to self to take those down! Oh, just heard him say "Oh no 'R'." Which can only mean he knocked it off the wall.

Izzy is in my bed having quiet time. I am going to join her.

How do moms get sick? I guess they don't?

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh no, Molly...I've been there. I can't believe this is your first time. Did you ever get Pete?