Saturday, September 26, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Drew

It is with tears in my eyes that I post the following pictures. I can't believe my baby is 3 today!
Photobucket
weighing in at 8 lbs. and 21 inches long

Photobucket

Photobucket
I fell in love with Drew instantly. I remember being captivated with him from the moment I saw him. It was such a powerful feeling. While his birth experience itself was awful, my days spent alone with him in the hospital were magical.

Big boy turns ONE!
Photobucket

Photobucket

And TWO!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Birthday Drew! We love you!

3 comments:

Alisha said...

Happy Birthday Drew! I have never seen a newborn look so much like himself! Cutie pie. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

~aj~ said...

Happy birthday to your sweet Drew!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday, Big Man Drew! Stop breaking your Mom's heart by growing so fast!