Friday, September 11, 2009

Little Rascals

Yesterday I left the kids playing at the sand table to come inside and switch some laundry. I quickly peeked outside at them and then ran back upstairs to look for a pair of maternity pants for Stephanie. I knew exactly where the pants were, so I can say with certainty that I was only gone 3-4 minutes (and could hear them outside so I knew they were fine).

However, when I walked out on to the deck and peered over to peek at them, this is what I saw...
Photobucket

Hmmm, did you see Drew's shorts next to the sand/water table? I looked to my left and saw this on the stairs...
Photobucket

I am 100% positive both kids were fully dressed when I went inside. The eruption of giggles finally gave them away. They came running out from under the deck and this is what I saw...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Izzy then filled me in that they wanted to play car wash. She figured that I would not want them to get their clothes wet so she stripped them down. ...and added "But Mom, I left Drew's diaper on because I knew you would want me to." Isn't she just the greatest kid :)

Little rascals those two. Little rascals!

0 comments: